Be a Gentleman for your Gentleman
By Out.com Editors
Photo: Courtesy Little Palm Island
LITTLE PALM ISLAND
Near the Florida Keys' southernmost point and reachable only by seaplane or boat, remote Little Palm Island Resort is a world of isolation and beauty comparable only to the far reaches of Oceania. Void of digital distractions and children, the back-to-basics island is all about nature, you, your partner, and the luxe Robinson Crusoe props found in and around its thatched-roof bungalows. Liberating outdoor showers, seductive canopy beds, and private oceanfront verandas are built around a placid ecological playground of mangroves, wild Key deer, Zen gardens, and orchids.
28500 Overseas Hwy., Little Torch Key; 800-343-8567; LittlePalmIsland.com; from $690.
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- Throwback Thursday: Alan Cumming Exposes Himself on the Cover
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki