Gentlemanly Pursuits: The Jetsetter
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Joshua Scott
For those of a certain moneyed, exclusive milieu, the luxe-friendly world they inhabit will follow them to the four corners of the Earth -- as long as they’re willing to pay the price. Those well-heeled titans who prefer Old World elegance and traditions of yore still have plenty of options when taking a journey, be it for business or pleasure.
Clockwise from top left: Black tie soft leather envelope by Dior Homme, $610; red gold seamaster aqua terra watch by Omega, $36,000; leather phone case by Alexander Mcqueen, $265; darlton cashmere travel set by Ralph Lauren Home, $395; black leather briefcase by Tom Ford, $1,940; crocodile loafers by Tom Ford, price available upon request
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad