Gentlemanly Pursuits: The Gypsetter
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Joshua Scott
Take a cue from bohemian nomads and free-spirited hippies who seemingly shift their direction with the wind. Flowing layers or sumptuous fabrics paired with earthy accessories allude to a life of romance and abandon -- to an eclectic drifter for whom the journey never ends and adventure is always around the corner.
Clockwise from top left: Geometric print scarf by Burberry London, $425; jacquard patterned tapestry duffel bag by Gucci, $1,350; emerald bleecker leather notebook by Coach, $168; brown crocodile journal by Banana Republic, $35; Peter O’toole in Lawrence of Arabia (1962); necklace by Cartography, $1,950; blue velvet slippers by Salvatore Ferragamo, $195; purple english saddle leather passport sleeve by Asprey, $200; Lost Cities by Leonard Cottrell (1963)
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series