�When it comes to decor for a cocktail party, I think minimal is best. Your home is your best representation of yourself. Everything in my apartment (I�ve been told) is a direct reflection of me, and I love that. I�ll usually just get some simple flowers, like peonies or orchids, and light up a few tea lights.� Verona Vase, $75, ConranUSA.com
� 1 ounce simple syrup
�1 ounce Citrus vodka
�1 ounce Thai chili vodka (Insert two Thai chilis, sliced in half, into a bottle of vodka. Let sit for 1�2 days and remove.)
�1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
�Juice of � of a lime
Pay homage to the sacred union of wine and cheese by presenting your savory selection on this rustic board, handcrafted from antique wine barrels from South Africa�s Franschhoek valley. Cape Wineland Cutting Board, $38, Anthropologie.com
CITRUS PANNA COTTA
6 cups heavy cream � 1ݪ cups buttermilk
� 1� cups sugar � 7� gelatin leaves � 1 vanilla beanstalk, scraped for paste � lemon zest (2 lemons) � orange zest (1 orange)
1. Warm the cream gently; add the scraped vanilla bean paste and pod, lemon zest, and orange zest. Cover and let steep for at least one hour.
2. In small bowl with ice water, bloom the gelatin leaves until soft but not dissolved. Squeeze out excess water.
3. After the cream is finished steeping, remove cover, and whisk in sugar. Reheat mixture until it almost reaches a boil.
4. Remove pot from the heat; whisk in the gelatin leaves. Strain liquid into plastic container and cool slightly.
5. Once cool, add the buttermilk and whisk well. Pour into molds and allow to set for a few hours until firm.