Frank Ocean Takes It Off
By Out.com Editors
1. Frank Ocean stripped down for Oyster magazine, both literally and figuratively. Asked what he was like in high school, the sweet-voiced singer admits, "I was a thug. I sold a lot of cocaine and crack."
2. Twenty-two year old Steven Torres claims he stabbed 69-year-old Ever Orozco to death because Orozco, who was married, blew kisses at him in the New York City borough of Queens. The NYPD are treating this heinous act, committed in broad daylight, as a hate crime.
3. Has the success of Philadelphia's gay neighborhood also led to its demise?
4. The U.S. Senate confirmed lesbian lawyer Elaine Kaplan's ascension to the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
6. Now, the Spanish-language trailer for Elijah Wood and John Cusack's new thriller, Grand Piano:
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)