1. The Daily Mail reports that Neil Patrick Harris and hubby David Burtka and their twins have closed on an extremely spacious Harlem townhouse, and that there picture is the kitchen. The family has been living part-time in a rented Harlem apartment in New York City, but now it looks like they'll be settling more permanently in anticipation of NPH's upcoming Hedwig stint on Broadway.
2. President Obama had a relatively easy job convincing a Senate committee that the United States needs to strike Syria's oppressive government, but he still has the more difficult task of convincing colleagues in the House of Representatives.
3. With 7 New Mexico Counties currently issuing same-sex marriage licenses, and one more planning to do the same soon, all 33 counties in the Southwestern state are asking the New Mexico Supreme Court to decide marriage equality once and for all.
4. After much saber-rattling from anti-gay conservatives, San Antonio, Texas, passed an LGBT inclusive non-discrimination policy.
5. Abdellah Taia, the gay Moroccan writer behind the novel and movie Salvation Army, told France 24 that "There is a place for gays in Islam." "Of course there’s a place for gays in Islam. The greatest Arab poet, Abu Nuwas, was gay. He wrote poems about his love for boys. So a place for gays in Islam exists. Those that want to deny that place are not going to win in the end. For me, that’s obvious," he said.
6. Katy Perry has released the video for her new single, Roar. Here it is: