'James Franco Is Gay:' A Video Compilation
1. Lance Bass says he and new fiance Michael Turchin aren't rushing down the aisle. "We are just going to enjoy the engagement. We're not getting married anytime soon. We are just going to enjoy this moment. We will not get married this year – it will probably be next year," the former boy bander said after announcing the proposal.
2. Dennis Rodman returned to North Korea to hang out with his "friend," the dictator Kim Jung-un.
3. Despite federal law giving benefits to spouses of gay and lesbian members of the armed forces, the Texas National Guard refuses to extend the same rights to its members.
4. Unilever, an Anglo-Dutch company behind Axe, Hellmans, Lipton, and dozens of other brands, has pulled an ad that compares a son's coming out to a dad being shot in the heart.
5. R.I.P. True Blood. Next season, the HBO hit's seventh, will be its last.