Alan Gendreau May Shake Up The Playing Field And 5 Other Things We Learned Today
By Out.com Editors
1. Gay Christian football player Alan Gendreau wants a shot at the NFL. The NFL, in case you've forgotten, has previously asked potential recruits about their private lives, so it should be interesting to see how this unfolds.
2. Richie Havens, the folk singer who opened Woodstock, oxymoronically becoming a national icon born from an inherently counter-culture event, has died. He was 72.
3. As Nevada's State Senate voted to start the process of nullifying that state's ban on same-sex marriage, Sen. Kelvin Atkinson told his colleagues and constituents two things, one they knew and one they may not have: "I'm black. I'm gay. I know this is the first time many of you have heard me say that I am a black, gay male."
6. This is the new trailer for Thor: The Dark World.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan