Jim Morrison Talks About Sexism at the Olympics
By Alex Panisch
It’s so easy to get wrapped up in the Olympic spirit that we sometimes don’t really examine what’s going on behind the medal counts and scoreboards. Here! TV pundit, Jim Morrison, takes a look at how far we still have to go in terms of gender equality in sports. He points out some of the surprising (and not so surprising) statistics and facts about this year’s games and media coverage in this segment of For And Against. It’s food for thought and sure to spark debate among sports fans.
Check out the Video below, courteously of The Advocate
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet