WATCH: Miley Cyrus as Michele Bachmann in 'We Can't Stop' Parody
By Diego James
SNL Host Miley Cyrus parodied her own song, "We Can't Stop," this past weekend with a version, titled "We Did Stop," that pokes fun at House Republicans responsible for the government shutdown. Amazing? Yes. With Speaker John Boehner (Taran Killam) dressed in skintight white Miley-wear, we see him party with a sexed up Michele Bachmann (Miley Cyrus) and get close with Uncle Sam (and many others) on the dance floor. Of course it's more exposed skin and twerking than you'd ever want (or expect from) politicians. But the most fun? Watching Boehner cozy up to the cute, passed out men at the party.
- EXCLUSIVE: Arrange Covers P!nk’s ‘Don’t Let Me Get Me'
- Cast of Fun Home & Alison Bechdel Visited South Carolina to Counter Homophobic Controversy
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Beyoncé Liberated
- Sean Dorsey: Giving Voice (and Dance) to a Generation Lost to AIDS