Fashion at Your Door
By Out.com Editors
Harry’s. Declare war on overpriced shaving and go here for slick, reusable five-blade razors. The best part: Refills are less than $2 apiece. Harrys.com
Tommy Owens. Launched last spring, the site bucks the in-home trial trend with a range of customizable frames, made-to-order and entirely handcrafted from natural wood. TommyOwensEyewear.com
Trunk Club. For the busy (or clueless): Each month, your assigned personal stylist sends you a box of new high-end threads to try. Keep the clothes you love; return the rest. TrunkClub.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'