Clay Aiken: In Full Technicolor
By Out.com Editors
We told you about 34-year-old Clay Aiken being cast in the title role in the Andrew Lloyd Webber/Tim Rice musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, which opens Wednesday and runs through Aug. 31 at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Maine.
In a profile piece in the Maine paper the Press Herald, he explained by phone during rehearsals with the cast in New York that, "I like this role because it doesn't make me dance." Now that there's this promotional image of the Idol singer and Broadway actor in full costume, we have no further questions.
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem