Santa Maria Novella Launches New Anti-Ageing Line
By Julien Sauvalle
Santa Maria Novella was founded in 1621 as a small Florentine pharmacy selling herbal remedies prepared by the monks of its local monastery. Since then, the products have gained a cult following amongst celebrities and mere mortals (like us), evolving into a high-end grooming line still made using ancestral methods.
To complete the range, 14 new products are introduced this week, exclusively to the e-retailer MrPorter. From moisturizing creams, soothing oils, and calming water, to complete eye, face, and body kits, each product features anti-ageing ingredients fit for a particular skin type: Balsam to balance and nourish combination skin, mimosa to enhance skin tone and protect sensitive skin, or ginko bilboa, a Chinese anti-oxidant plant used to boost elasticity.
Santa Maria Novella Restoring Line, $40-$205 (Kits: $420-$460). Available at MrPorter.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film