Watch: Tom Ford On How To Take Care Of Your Skin
By Out.com Editors
“Fine grooming is the mark of a modern gentleman. It is the way a man presents the best version of himself to the world.” – Tom Ford
There has been a lot of buzz surrounding Tom Ford’s new men’s beauty collection, and it’s finally here. And just in time for the holidays.
As Tom puts it: “Fine grooming starts with the daily habit of looking closely at your face. Learn to see what your skin needs. Is it dry? Oily? Depleted and stressed? Take care of that with a few quick steps and then camouflage any imperfections. And, if you need it, use a bronzer to add a natural tint of color. These are things that most men can easily do, but don’t.”
We say, do guys, please do.
You can order the collection at Neiman Marcus.
And any excuse to see Juan Betancourt in the video again is just fine with us.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Meet RuPaul's Drag Race's New, Bulgier Pit Crew