Model Watch: Francisco Lachowski For L'Oréal Men Expert
By Julien Sauvalle
We doubt that model Francisco Lachowski ever had any skin problems. Nonetheless, the adorable Brazilian stars in a new campaign for L'Oréal Men Expert skincare in which he advertizes the benefits of a charcoal-based cleanser, Pure Power (only available in the UK at the moment, unfortunately).
Lachowski is not alone here: He shares the spotlight with a lovely lady of a certain age, Lucienne Moreau (a famous comedian on French television), who plays the role of a grandmother a little too keen on sharing her ancestral beauty tips.
The "Bad Tip" series features eight funny little video clips. We share our favorite below (aka, the one where Francisco wears a swimsuit). Watch the rest on L'Oréal Men Expert's YouTube channel.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- RSVP for Rock OUT LA Fashion Week