Zach Quinto & Alanis Morissette Team Up With Kiehl's For Earth Day
By Julien Sauvalle
Photo: Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty; Kiehl's.
Earth Day is on Monday April 22, and in an effort to raise money for Recycle Across America, the skincare brand Kiehl's recruited Zachary Quinto and Alanis Morissette to design limited-edition packaging for their Ultra Facial Cream. They follow the footsteps of Rosario Dawson, Mark Ruffalo, Florence Welch and Spike Lee, last year's guest designers.
With a set goal of $50,000, the profits from sales of the limited-edition moisturizer will be used to create recycled tables for selected K-12 schools across the country. Watch Zach Quinto and Alanis Morissette tell us more about the project in this video:
Limited Edition Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer, $46.50, 4.2 fl oz. On sale now at Kiehl's stores across the country and at kiehls.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan