WATCH: Arquiste's Carlos Huber 'My 5 Finishing Touches'
By Julien Sauvalle
What a nice surprise to see one of our most eligible bachelors, Carlos Huber, architect and founder of the Arquiste perfume line, share his insight on style and fragrance on the lifestyle website Birchbox Man.
Not only was he kind enough to be our perfect guide to Mexico City and model Charlie swimwear for charity, here, Huber outlines how every man can polish his look with just a few details: A smart pocket square, whimsical socks, a lapel pin, or a spritz of his favorite scent... but which one is it?
Watch the video to find out:
Birchbox Man is a subscription-based discovery commerce platform roffering consumers a personalized way to discover, learn about, and shop the best fashion, grooming, and lifestyle products on the market. Join Birchbox and receive monthly deliveries of high-end samples and accessories from top brands.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists