Daily Crush: 'Apple Brandy' By Kilian
By Julien Sauvalle
To celebrate the opening of his first boutique in the United States, French perfumer Kilian Hennessy releases a new fragrance exclusively available from his new retail location on New York City's Washington Street.
"Apple Brandy" is an olfactive homage to the Big Apple and Hennessy's family heritage in the spirits industry -- yes; the same Hennessy cognac that you're (moderately) drinking.
Warm and sweet, with smoky notes of oak casks and cedar wood, the fragrance is elevated by an accord of vanilla, rum, and prun that recreates a mouth-watering smell of baked apples. A comforting "gourmand" scent, perfect for the holiday season.
"Apple Brandy" By Kilian, $235, 1.7oz refillable spray. Available at 804 Washington St, New York.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Lorde Is Not Having Your Stupid Lesbian Joke