Daily Crush: Penhaligon's Juniper Sling Bath & Shower Gel
By Julien Sauvalle
A well-groomed gentleman should be aware of the potential disasters of mixing different scents. Think about it: If your signature fragrance is a masculine, woody scent, why use a generic soap to bathe? Try to match your body wash with your favorite perfume to enjoy a more harmonious olfactory experience.
Penhaligon's Juniper Sling Bath & Shower Gel has etheral notes of juniper berries, orris root, and vetiver that will enhance a classic woody concoction like Christian Dior's Bois d'Argent or Tom Ford's Noir. Of course, you could also just leave it as it is without adding more perfume; its fresh scent will rest on you sublty like a fragrant second skin. Bonus point: If you treat yourself to a nice bubble bath, it will also leave your bathroom smelling nice and crisp for hours.
Juniper Sling Bath & Shower Gel by Penhaligon's, $50, 10oz; Penhaligons.com
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet