Daily Crush: Eau de Narcisse Bleu
By Julien Sauvalle
Hermès expands its perfume library with Eau de Narcisse Bleu, a unisex cologne. Subtle and seductive, the blend of narcissus (seldom found in men's fragrances) and delicate wood notes makes it an ideal scent for the transition to Fall.
Eau de Narcisse Bleu by Hermès, $125 (3.3 fl oz), at Hermes.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.