Fragrance News: James Franco Still Dreamy In Gucci
By Julien Sauvalle
Announced as a sensual oriental scent, Made To Measure is led by notes of lavender, anise and plum on a base of leather and labdanum -- promising!
The announcement comes with a 15-minute film directed by the multi-talented actor. Entitled La Passione, the project (in which Franco also stars) is an elegant slo-mo affair inspired by the 1928 silent film The Passion of Joan of Arc. It features the actor with model Natalia Bonifacci and his Spring Breakers co-stars, the creepy ATL Twins.
Watch it here (if you dare):
- Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellan
- Daily Crush: The ASOS Boys '14 Calendar
- WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Sing Carols With Strangers on the Street
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6