Madonna's Truth or Dare Fragrance Commercial Debuts
By Alex Taylor Williams
Madonna's 1991 tour film Truth or Dare documented her life on the Blond Ambition tour. The black-and-white film gave us a rare look at the queen of pop from behind closed doors (including her romance with Warren Beatty and continuing obsession with Sean Penn).
Now, Madge returns with another Truth or Dare—this time in the form of her new fragrance in collaboration with Macy's. In this day and age, it's hard to believe that, throughout her decades of music-and-image-making, the Material Girl had yet to create her own perfume line. But unlike many other celebrity fragrance pursuits, this one seems to have some substance. The commercial for the scent recently debuted, and it features Madonna looking super sexy, with fishnets, lingerie, and masks.
In a statement to WWD Madonna states, "[My mother] always smelled like gardenias and tuberose, an intoxicating mixture [that was] feminine and mysterious. I wanted to recreate this scent, but with something fresh and new about it as well. Something honest and yet daring — hence the name Truth or Dare."
Watch Madonna's New Fragrance commercial below...
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Leslie Jordan Go Bold for Doritos
- CDC Reports Rise In Unprotected Sex Among Gay Men
- Trailer Park: Kit Harington, Kellan Lutz, and Sullivan Stapleton
- Small Engine Repair: Keegan Allen & James Talk Facebook Fears
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black