Jessica Lange is The New Face of Marc Jacobs Beauty
By Julien Sauvalle
Marc Jacobs has always been one to celebrate female beauty in all its prime: His final campaign as creative director of Louis Vuitton was a cross-generational tribute to his favorite muses, from Hollywood starlet Rooney Mara (age 28), to lasting supermodel Gisele Bundchen (33), to veteran actress Catherine Deneuve (70ish).
So it seems evident that he chose another seasoned silverscreen goddess to grace his new beauty ad campaign: Ms. Jessica Lange.
Only two pictures from the campaign shot by Davis Sims have been released so far, and they basically look like stills from American Horror Story: Coven --which is great because we're barely getting over this season's ending.
As you'd expect, Lange looks as fabulous as ever. What do you think?
Eyes open. Magic!
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower