By Julien Sauvalle
Brave enough to let your inner punk out? Here’s your DIY kit.
Manic Panic Flashlightning Bleach Kit 30 Volume
Apply evenly, wash out, and say “bye bye” to your natural pigments. Follow with the hair dye of your choice. 4 oz., $12.60; ManicPanic.com
Manic Panic High Voltage Classic Cream
The possibilities are endless with 38 different colors — some even glow in the dark! 4 oz., $13.95; ManicPanic.com
Sans Nourishing Hair Wash
A sulfate-free shampoo with natural antioxidants to prevent color fade. 8 oz., $38; WoodleyandBunny.com
O&M Frizzy Logic
Rich in argan oil, this serum can be used sparingly to rejuvenate your scalp and nourish your hair after the job is done. .33 oz., $10.95; OriginalMineral.com
- Elton John Criticized 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc
- WATCH: The Super Trailer for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The Men of ANTM Cycle 20 Get Made Over