By Julien Sauvalle
FIVE AFTER-SUN ESSENTIALS
Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera Gel
Keep this in the fridge as a first-aid remedy for sunburns.
Davines SU Renewing Protective After Sun Shampoo
Your hair is constantly under UV attack, so protect it with this shampoo, rich in almond proteins and avocado oil.
Dermalogica After Sun Repair Balm
Use this lightweight cooling treatment to reduce irritation and speed up sunburn recovery.
Baxter of California Hydra Salve Lip Balm
With organic aloe, grapeseed oil, and a fresh mojito flavor, this is like a cocktail of vitamins for your lips.
REN Guérande Salt Exfoliating Body Balm
Smooth skin makes for an even tan. After the beach, use this to scrub off dead cells and keep your glow.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film