By Julien Sauvalle
FIVE AFTER-SUN ESSENTIALS
Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera Gel
Keep this in the fridge as a first-aid remedy for sunburns.
Davines SU Renewing Protective After Sun Shampoo
Your hair is constantly under UV attack, so protect it with this shampoo, rich in almond proteins and avocado oil.
Dermalogica After Sun Repair Balm
Use this lightweight cooling treatment to reduce irritation and speed up sunburn recovery.
Baxter of California Hydra Salve Lip Balm
With organic aloe, grapeseed oil, and a fresh mojito flavor, this is like a cocktail of vitamins for your lips.
REN Guérande Salt Exfoliating Body Balm
Smooth skin makes for an even tan. After the beach, use this to scrub off dead cells and keep your glow.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- LISTEN: Britney Spears and Sia Do Acoustic "Passenger"
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'