Get The Look: Frank Ocean
By Julien Sauvalle
Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty
Frank Ocean's sky-rocketting career recently reached even higher levels with an inclusion in the TIME 100 Most Influential People of the Year and our own Power 50 List, in which he is the youngest honoree. Ocean's dress sense is another strong point: His fascination for Japanese culture translates into a taste for nerdy print tees, effortlessly combined with sportswear staples and up-and-coming designer pieces. The singer is currently working on a follow-up to his Grammy-winning debut, channel ORANGE, said to be influenced by the sound of The Beatles and The Beach Boys.
Clockwise from left: Tetris T-Shirt by Be Priv, $46.55 at Asos.com; Colorblock Shirt by Sidian, Ersatz & Vanes, $250 at Opening Ceremony; Rising Sun Bandana, $4 at Truck Stop Clothing; Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG by Nike, from $400 at Flight Club; Bomber Jacket by Lyle & Scott, $149 at Asos.com; Bedford 5-Pocket Pants by Supreme, $138.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series