Get The Look: Frank Ocean
By Julien Sauvalle
Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty
Frank Ocean's sky-rocketting career recently reached even higher levels with an inclusion in the TIME 100 Most Influential People of the Year and our own Power 50 List, in which he is the youngest honoree. Ocean's dress sense is another strong point: His fascination for Japanese culture translates into a taste for nerdy print tees, effortlessly combined with sportswear staples and up-and-coming designer pieces. The singer is currently working on a follow-up to his Grammy-winning debut, channel ORANGE, said to be influenced by the sound of The Beatles and The Beach Boys.
Clockwise from left: Tetris T-Shirt by Be Priv, $46.55 at Asos.com; Colorblock Shirt by Sidian, Ersatz & Vanes, $250 at Opening Ceremony; Rising Sun Bandana, $4 at Truck Stop Clothing; Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG by Nike, from $400 at Flight Club; Bomber Jacket by Lyle & Scott, $149 at Asos.com; Bedford 5-Pocket Pants by Supreme, $138.
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Nashville's Chris Carmack on Playing Gay Country Singer Will Lexington
- Dowton Abbey's Thomas Barrow Is Vers
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?