Out's Guide to Fitness
By Out Contributor
Photo by Tetsu Kubota
Here we go again: Just as you’re starting to come down from all the year-end debauchery, January hits you like a slap across the face.
You find yourself in the kitchen staring horrifically at a cup full of bacon grease in the fridge and clutching the extra pounds that have suddenly materialized around your waist. The awful realization washes over you that, in just three months, spring will be here.
Don’t fret: There’s still time to get in shape. And it doesn’t involve charlatans peddling liquid diets and four-minute body parts, or even countless hours spent sweating in an expensive gym. Here, we present a no-bullshit, at-home guide to fitness.
Model in 3 Stripe Track Pants by Y-3, $270; Store.Y-3.com
>>>>MEET OUR EXPERT
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Team Bey