Out's Guide to Fitness
By Out Contributor
Photo by Tetsu Kubota
Here we go again: Just as you’re starting to come down from all the year-end debauchery, January hits you like a slap across the face.
You find yourself in the kitchen staring horrifically at a cup full of bacon grease in the fridge and clutching the extra pounds that have suddenly materialized around your waist. The awful realization washes over you that, in just three months, spring will be here.
Don’t fret: There’s still time to get in shape. And it doesn’t involve charlatans peddling liquid diets and four-minute body parts, or even countless hours spent sweating in an expensive gym. Here, we present a no-bullshit, at-home guide to fitness.
Model in 3 Stripe Track Pants by Y-3, $270; Store.Y-3.com
>>>>MEET OUR EXPERT
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula