The OUT Guide to Office Decor
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Frances Janisch
Pity the nine-to-fivers who spend their waking hours entombed in a corporate prison. When we decided to ditch our dreary office building, we enlisted CB2 to help kit out a cosier, less expensive new home base. The following pages detail the renovation, where we added homey touches to our new hive of productivity.
Clockwise from left: Carpenter carbon gray lamp, $69.95; French-Belgian white linen panels, $59.95; Tesso desk, $329; Bubble white leather office chair, $229; FLOR Fedora charcoal tile, $10 per 19.7" sq.; TPS filing cabinet, $159. All items available at CB2.com.
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem