The OUT Guide to Office Decor
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Frances Janisch
Pity the nine-to-fivers who spend their waking hours entombed in a corporate prison. When we decided to ditch our dreary office building, we enlisted CB2 to help kit out a cosier, less expensive new home base. The following pages detail the renovation, where we added homey touches to our new hive of productivity.
Clockwise from left: Carpenter carbon gray lamp, $69.95; French-Belgian white linen panels, $59.95; Tesso desk, $329; Bubble white leather office chair, $229; FLOR Fedora charcoal tile, $10 per 19.7" sq.; TPS filing cabinet, $159. All items available at CB2.com.
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!