The OUT Guide to Dogs
By Out.com Editors
The Right Stuff
The Perfect Accessories for Your pet
Whatever trend is sweeping across a certain industry -- foodies and their locally sourced organic fare, fall runways riddled with cozy cashmere turtlenecks -- you can be sure that some great mind will recreate it in puppy proportions and slap a price tag on it. In his exploration of the dynamics between people and their critters, “Why Do People Love Their Pets?” Professor John Archer speaks about mankind’s impulse to treat domesticated animals as substitute children, making them take part in cultural rituals that we’ve cultivated for ourselves. But what of it? With an array of options -- from the tongue-in-cheek to the downright ridiculous -- there’s something for every canine desire. Here are some of our favorites.
Wag More Bark Less Wheat Free Dog Treats From Cloud Star, $6.95, CloudStar.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography
- Drag Race Star Bianca Del Rio: It's Not Necessarily True That I Won
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower