Passing Judgment: Andy Roddick
Photos: Getty ImagesApril 16 2008 12:55 PM
James Franco for Gucci; Prada and Tilda Sitting in a Tree; Vuitton's Brooklyn Museum Store; Kidman Swapped for Tautou; France's Anti-Skinny Legislation; Versace in Power
April 16 2008 12:43 PM
Agency: Next Models Miami
Hometown: Oakland, California
Birth date: August 20
Zodiac sign: Leo
Boxers, briefs, or commando? In this weather, boxer-briefs. In the summer when it's hot, I go commando.
Any particular color or brand? My friend got me this pair in the Philippines called Folded & Hung. They are great. Google it.
April 15 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment California Dreamin'
Jason Mraz is a sassy, soulful hippie singer-songwriter with a voice as clear as a bell. He did his time playing acoustic coffeehouse gigs in San Diego before seeing his debut album, Waiting for My Rocket to Come, go platinum, mostly on the strength of its catchy single, "The Remedy (I Won't Worry)." But after four years of nearly non-stop touring to support that and Mr. A-Z, his Grammy-nominated second album -- bootlegs of almost all of his improvisational, free-form live performances are available online -- he unplugged, checked out and stayed off the road.April 15 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Power Point: Hot Luxe Accessories
Photo: Nicolas Wagner
Up your style quotient this Spring with carefully edited high-end accessories that can add polish to any outfit. Choose from stunning chelsea boots, cufflinks, watches and sleek wallets.April 15 2008 7:16 AM
Check out the slideshow at Out.com!
- Truman Says Kate Moss Reads Poetry; Naomi Hits The Friendly Skies; Boring Nina; D&G's Latest Muse; Paris' Designer Boutiques Get a Makeover April 15 2008 7:00 AM
- Entertainment Driving Miss Posey
When I sit down at an Italian restaurant in Manhattan’s Union Square with Parker Posey, I thank her for the interview. It’s customary and part of a little game that sometimes happens between interviewer and subject, both pretending the meeting is like one between friends. And I figured, since we chatted amiably in the car ride and walk over from the Brooklyn photo shoot (during which I met and played with Gracie, her banana-loving little Bichon Frisé/Maltese mix) that we’d share platitudes about her gay appeal or something similar.April 14 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Icon: Eileen Gray (1878-1976)
Irish architect and interior and textile designer Eileen Gray's career spanned more than 50 years and yielded some of the most iconic residences and furniture pieces of the era, most notably the Bibendum chair and E-1027, a villa she created as her residence in the South of France. The table she designed for the villa, known by the same name, is arguably her most famous piece. E-1027 was a particular fixation for the noted architect and Gray supporter Le Corbusier, who drowned in the sea beneath it in 1965.April 14 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Expert Advice: Kitchens
Arclinea Boston owner Philip Guarino says that contrary to popular belief 'people generally need less kitchen than they think. Forget about linear feet!' The leading kitchen system designer offers some tips for making the most out of the space you have.April 14 2008 7:00 PM
- Model Citizen NicoAgency: Next Models Miami
Hometown: Medellin, Colombia
Birth date: February 7
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
What qualities do you look for in a significant other? A smart person, someone who can keep up with my pace, and understands my business as a model.
What qualities would make you end a relationship? Jealousy. I can't stand it. In my last relationship, they couldn't handle the modeling -- so jealous.
April 14 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Not His Brother's Keeper
While reporting Out's cover story on Greg Berlanti, we asked Dirty Sexy Money star William Baldwin about his brother Stephen's controversial campaign work and anti-gay stances. With no further prompting, William spoke at length about learning politics from their father, Stephen stumping for Brownback, and how he'd happily have nine of 10 Baldwin offspring grow up gay before watching one inherit Stephen's beliefs. Below are excerpts from the interview.April 14 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Art Show or Fashion Show: Partying With Serge Strosberg
April 14 2008 3:59 PM
- Truman Says Window Shopping: Aviator Sunglasses
Even though you might prefer to hide behind the dark lenses of your sunglasses, they should still say something about your identity and personal style. In the spring and summer, shades are the most important of accessories. Not only are they they first line of defense against the evil eye but a protective cover for covert glances at good looking beach bums.April 14 2008 2:33 PM
- Truman Says Light-Up Wallpaper; Oscar Designs Bush Wedding Dress; Project Runway's New Life on Lifetime; Australians Ban Young Models; Nina's Exit from Elle?
Photo: Getty Images
Can't find the light switch? Just turn on your wallpaper. A new wallpaper shown at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan emits light in charming branch designs. It beats a mirror on the ceiling. [Engadget]April 14 2008 6:42 AM
- Entertainment Washington's Gay War
Two hundred legislators and congressional staffers gathered in the elegantly paneled Rayburn Room of the U.S. Capitol in February to bid farewell to Rob Cogorno. The 51-year-old congressional aide had capped his 25 years on the Hill with the job of floor director for Democratic House majority leader Steny Hoyer. That position had made Cogorno the majority leader's chief liaison to all the committee chairs in the House.April 13 2008 7:00 PM
- Model Citizen NathanAgency: Next Models Miami
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
Birth date: May 22
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Boxers, briefs, or commando? Boxer-briefs
Any particular color or brand? Usually black normally
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Anything Ben & Jerry's. I can just stop and get a pint -- I love ice cream.
90210 or Melrose Place? 90210
April 13 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment The Gay Agenda
TUNES: Keeping with the successful formula that made The Emancipation of Mimi the best-selling album of 2005, Mariah Carey's new album E=MC' shies away from too much experimentation, offering slick, beat-heavy crowd pleasers reminiscent of its predecessor's song cycle. Check out the standout Danja-produced track 'Migrate"(featuring T-Pain), whose hypnotic beat will set aflame any dance floor. Mimi's E=MC' hits stores Tuesday, April 15.April 13 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Topshop Comes Stateside; Olympic Swimmers and Drag; Samuel L. Jackson Designs for Armani; Nina Garcia Leaving Elle; Yigal Dishes
British Cheap-chic retailer Topshop announced that they will open a U.S. flagship location in Manhattan on October 10th! Mark your calendars, boys. [Fashion Week Daily]April 11 2008 2:23 PM
- Truman Says Out.com Fashion Advice: A Short Story
April 11 2008 11:31 AM
- Model Citizen ChrisAgency: Re:Quest Model Management
Hometown: Sophia, North Carolina
Birth date: April 23
Zodiac sign: Aries/Taurus cusp
It's your birthday soon. What are your plans? I don't really want anything -- maybe party and play some pool.
Favorite color: Red
Favorite meal your mom used to make: Potato pancakes -- she made 'em real good.
Did you play any sports growing up? I played baseball in college.
April 10 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Busting the Man Crush
I do not have a crush on Liza Minnelli. Nor Cher, Tyra, Madonna, Amy Winehouse, Martha Stewart, or America Ferrera. I am a gay man. And as such, while I may adore some of these women -- I may even say I love some of them -- I'm not going to profess any sort of romantic attraction to them.April 10 2008 7:00 PM
- Model Citizen RuisAgency: Re:Quest Model Management
Hometown: Spanish Harlem, New York City
Birth date: January 19
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Favorite color: Blue and gray, but blue mostly.
Favorite movie: Dumb and Dumber
Did you play any sports growing up? Baseball, hockey, martial arts when I was younger -- I did it for about three years.
What position did you play in baseball? Shortstop
April 09 2008 7:00 PM
- Girlfriend Can I Be Blunt? Roseanne Barr
1. No, your lap dogs are not 'just as important' as the children we actually gave birth to.2. Stop being so anal.3. The crystal meth thing has got to go. Leave something for straight white trash.4. Black-and-white photos of guys in their underwear is not art.5. Are you sure you want the right to marry? Haven't you suffered enough?6. No, we don't want to hear how big it was.7. Tops? Bottoms? Why limit yourselves?8. Trust me, real prisons are not erotic.April 09 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Power Point
- Truman Says Diesel Wants to Take You Home
All Photos: Courtesy of Diesel
Diesel is taking its motto "For Successful Living" to new heights. If you "live in jeans," the company makes it easier to live the Diesel lifestyle.April 09 2008 12:28 PM
- Entertainment California Dreamin'