Yves Saint Laurent Dies at 71
June 02 2008 7:45 AM
Sniff This: Guerlain Homme; Sonia Rykiel Bows Out of Menswear; Alessandro Dell'Acqua takes over Malo; Juicy Couture Rebrand's Men's Line
Photo: Getty ImagesJune 02 2008 6:50 AM
Agency: Red Models
Hometown: Buffalo, New YorkJune 01 2008 7:00 PM
Birth date: May 13
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Favorite color: Red
Favorite flavor of ice cream: Chocolate
Boxers, briefs, or commando? Boxer-briefs
What is your favorite meal from home? Buffalo chicken fingers with blue cheese
What song is number one on your playlist right now? 'Bold as Love,' by Jimi Hendrix
Days of Summer
Monday, June 2: Torchwood, inspired by the long-running BBC smash hit Doctor Who, has been as successful as its campy progenitor, and its late-night airtime yields a little more sexiness, violence, gore -- oh, and gay kissing! In the show -- which is basically The X Files meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer -- the Cardiff branch of the Torchwood Institute investigates extraterrestrial behavior and seeks to adapt alien technology for human use on earth.June 01 2008 7:00 PM
Temple Of Love
On a recent Saturday around 11 a.m., I found myself naked with 30 other men, blindfolded, lying on a towel and pleasuring myself with a spurt of coconut oil. I was at Celebrating the Body Erotic -- a course offered by the Body Electric School that is designed to teach men to 'awaken the erotic energy that lies within all of us.' The group had spent the morning getting to know each other through various exercises, and two hours in we were sans clothes and fondling ourselves.May 31 2008 7:00 PM
Five Questions With Murray Hill
1. Who's your childhood crush? Cheeseburgers and Liza Minnelli -- in that order. 2. What's your most regretted fashion choice? White socks. I was on a date with the most beautiful woman, and I had on this black vintage tux, shiny black shoes...and white tube socks. I haven't worn white socks -- or seen her -- since then. 3. What's your vision of hell? Performing at the Republican National Convention. 4. What's the perfect song to have sex to?May 30 2008 7:00 PM
Hedi Slimane's Protoge; Elise Øverland Does Menswear?; The Truth of Anti-Aging Creams; Naomi Campbell: Busted!; Would You Carry a Woman's Purse; Fashion Meets Video Games
Photo: Getty ImagesMay 30 2008 5:27 AM
Agency: Red Models
Hometown: Lodi, New Jersey
Birth date: September 17
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Favorite animal: Caterpillar
Boxers, briefs, or commando? Briefs
What color? White
Do you sleep on your side, back, or stomach? Side
In the nude, pajamas, or underwear? The nude
What is your porn name (childhood pet name + childhood street name)? Boopsie Hamilton
May 29 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Out.com Fashion Advice: Sweat it Out
Photo: Getty ImagesMay 29 2008 12:30 PM
- Truman Says Top Designers Dish on Their Not So Trendy Pasts; The YSL Retrospective; The No Girls Allowed Hermes Store; Looking Good on a Dime and Why You Should Dot It May 29 2008 12:24 PM
- Model Citizen DanielAgency: DNA Model Management
Hometown: Rockford, Illinois
Birth date: April 6
Zodiac sign: Aries
Boxers, briefs, or commando? Boxer-briefs or briefs depends on the day ' whether or not I am working out.
Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Crunchy ' that Whole Foods fresh grounded
90210 or Melrose Place? 90210 although I'm a little perturbed they're going to redo it and mess it up.
May 28 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Calling All Killer Queens
The highly-addictive Guitar Hero or Rock Band can quickly turn any get together into an impromptu jam session -- but real players would be better served by planning ahead. Just buying the fancy music game and its plastic guitars and such isn't good enough, though. To truly do the deed in hotel-trashing excess -- or whichever lower-rent version of that behavior you can afford -- Out has put together a guide to the required gear, optimal attire and ideal refreshment for any budget. Here's how to make your night in a smashing success:May 28 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Passing Judgment: Christian Siriano at the Sex and the City Premiere
May 28 2008 7:09 AM
Photo: Getty Images
- Truman Says Sex and the City in The City; Dries Van Noten Gets High Honors; New Fragrance from Kenzo; Eric Dane for Ernst Benz
At last, it is upon us. Sex and the City premiered at Radio City Music Hall last night. The fab four looked divine. [The Cut]May 28 2008 6:54 AM
- Model Citizen ToshAgency: Wilhelmina Men L.A.
Hometown: Laguna Beach, California
Birth date: April 14. I am such an Aries ' fun, reckless, attention whore.
Do you have an embarrassing moment from childhood? I have hundreds ' the worst might be when I pissed my pants in the school library. I've done much worse things since then.
May 27 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Media Gossip! Michael Macko Heads to Details
For all of you boys who love your fashion magazine gossip, here's the news that has the magazine and fashion worlds buzzing!May 27 2008 12:54 PM
- Truman Says LL Cool J for Sears; Marc Jacobs Back to Basics; 10 Stylish Vacation Destinations; May 27 2008 8:23 AM
- Model Citizen JosiahAgency: B1 Model Management
Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee
Birth date: December 8
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Boxers, briefs, or commando? Are we sleeping or just walking around ' we'll say say briefs.
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I got to go with strawberry.
May 26 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment The Gay Agenda
FLICK: We know you're probably suffering from a mild case of Sex and the City: The Movie fatigue, but in the slim chance that you've forgotten, the gayest chick flick of the summer (above) arrives in theaters May 30. Suggestion: Rather than opt for that tired "I'm a [Insert Sex and the City Character]" t-shirt idea, take a less expected route and stamp your favorite ribald quote from the series on a worn-in, fitted American Apparel top. Our pick (from prudish Charlotte in the show's first season): "Men Don't Marry the Up the Butt Girl. Whoever Heard of Mrs.May 26 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Once is Not Enough
Max Greenfield, 28, has charmed the pants off girls and boys alike on Veronica Mars, Ugly Betty and now ABC Family's Greek, where this week he got to lock lips with his old friend, Paul James. [Read Out's interview with James here.] We talked with Greenfield about his -- and the network's -- first gay kiss, the towering babes of Betty and his grand plan to have the gayest resume on TV. Out: Introduce us to your character on Greek.May 26 2008 7:00 PM
- Model Citizen JamesAgency: New York Model Management
Hometown: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Birth date: December 16
What are the qualities you look for in a significant other? Sensitivity, understanding and someone that complements my personality although that may be difficult.
What is your biggest pet peeve? I hate when someone continues to talk when they don't know what they are talking about ' a blabber mouth ' someone who speaks just to speak.
- Truman Says Prada's New Prez; Mandals; Allure's Shower Guide; Chronology of Cons
Photo: Getty ImagesMay 23 2008 7:40 AM
- Model Citizen TylerAgency: Major Model Management
Hometown: Waupun, Wisconsin
Birth date: March 2
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Did you play any sports growing up? Hockey since I was four.
What are your fondest memories from childhood? Fishing with my family during family vacations in Michigan.
What is the largest fish you ever caught? A 38-inch Northern.
Being from Wisconsin, do you like cheese? I love cheese, especially cheddar.
May 22 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Out.com Fashion Advice: Our Two Cents on Penny Loafers
Photo: Getty ImagesMay 22 2008 12:50 PM
- Truman Says Tom v. Thom; Patricia Fields Dresses the Masses; Marc Jacobs: Designer; Chloë Sevigny does Menswear; What the Soccer Players Wear May 22 2008 6:57 AM
- Truman Says Out.com Fashion Advice: Sweat it Out