- Truman Says Fashion Week Quickies: Is Anna out? Plus Vogue Hommes Japan, and new names in menswear September 10 2008 9:14 AM
Agency: Request Model Management
Birth date: May 12
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Boxers, briefs, or commando? Depends on my mood
Do you play any sports? I was a pro snowboarder in Latvia.
What is your favorite thing about New York City? The people and the action - there is tons of stuff going on.
Who are you listening to on your iPod? Bjork, Ratatat, Sigur Ros, and Sia
September 09 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Róisín Has Landed
The story of Róisín Murphy begins in fashion. The springboard for her ascent from small-town, working-class misfit to in-demand style icon and neo-disco queen was a snug, secondhand, torn purple pullover she wore to a bash in a Sheffield, England, basement in the mid-'90s. The U.K.-based Irish-born singer recalls flitting about the party all night, saying to guests in a silly, coquettish American accent, "Do you like my tight sweater?September 09 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Fashion Week Quickies: Marc Jacobs' party dresses, Kanye's tardy slip, and Maria Sharapova's sportswear September 09 2008 1:16 PM
- Truman Says Models We Love: Chad D.
Today's Out male model obsession of the moment is Chad D.
And here's senior market editor Seth Howard to explain why:September 09 2008 12:31 PM
- Truman Says Fashion Week Quickies: Menswear reviews, Thom Browne, and is Anna's new man William Rast?
- Entertainment The Invisible Man
Arthur Russell is the best musician you've probably never heard of, and unlike others about whom you could say that, he courted anonymity, recording tapes at home and under silly aliases like Dinosaur L and Loose Joints. In most of his photographs he's wearing headphones as if they were a magic invisibility helmet, turning his painfully pockmarked face from the camera, hiding behind a perpetual blink, or staring, sad-eyed, at some point beyond the lens, as if willing himself to fade from the frame.September 08 2008 7:00 PM
- Model Citizen DiegoAgency: Fusion Model Management
Birth date: May 19
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Boxers, briefs, or commando? Briefs
Do you play any sports? I played soccer in Switzerland for eight years.
What is your favorite thing about New York City? Times Square
Who are you listening to right now? Hip hop - I like Pharrell.
September 08 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Models We Love: Sean O
In humble gratitude for their service on the runways of New York's fashion week, Out editors are taking turns naming their favorite models of the moment.
Next up, managing editor Joe Mejía's pick:September 08 2008 11:32 AM
- Truman Says Scene at Fashion Week September 08 2008 6:08 AM
- Entertainment Not So Vain
Although her fame largely rests on two hit songs -- anthemic party favorite 'You're So Vain' and the lush, stirring James Bond song 'Nobody Does It Better,' Carly Simon has a body of work that stands comparison with that of any of the great singer-songwriters of her era. Her 20-plus albums are defined by the voice of a questioning, self-analytical American woman, forever navigating her own complexities and contradictions.September 07 2008 7:00 PM
- Model Citizen EdwardAgency: Request Model Management
Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana
Birth date: June 30
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Boxers, briefs, or commando? Boxers or briefs
Favorite ice cream: Mint chocolate chip or chocolate chip cookie dough
Where is the strangest place you have ever had sex? On the beach. It was really difficult, but it was at night.
September 07 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment The Gay Agenda
Monday, September 8: Some in the blogosphere have termed it 'the single smartest move ever made by a television network' -- and we wholeheartedly agree.September 07 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Scene at Fashion Week September 05 2008 1:11 PM
- Truman Says Models We Love: Julien Sabaud
- Entertainment Queer Fall Flicks
Save Me Long in distribution limbo, Robert Cary's (Ira and Abby) heartfelt and nuanced film smartly eschews the typical venom of religious debate to explore the universality of spirit, healing, and love. Chad Allen stars as a spiraling-down gay man who joins an ex-gay Christian ministry run by Judith Light. (Opens September 5) Assassination of a High School PresidentSeptember 04 2008 7:00 PM
- Television Not So Little Britain
Little Britain is the funniest TV show in the world. It's sort of a fake documentary about life in England. It is narrated in stupid little sentences. It stars Matt Lucas and David Walliams. Lucas used to play a giant baby on a fake game show. He is gay. Many people think Walliams is also gay. He isn't. But he did once swim the English Channel. Lucas plays Daffyd, the Only Gay in the Village; nymphomaniac socialite Bubbles Devere; and Vicky Pollard. Mr. Giles from Buffy was in it too. Walliams plays mostly gay or in drag.September 04 2008 7:00 PM
- Model Citizen BradAgency: Request Model Management
Hometown: West Orange, New Jersey
Birth date: August 4
Zodiac sign: Leo
Boxers, briefs, or commando? Boxer briefs
What is your favorite kind of ice cream?: Peanut Butter Cup by Ben & Jerry's
If you could be any superhero, who would it be? Wolverine - I think the whole claw thing was cool and he was the most manly.
September 04 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Chatter
"It's not close-mindedness—it's just being more traditional."September 04 2008 1:52 PM
--ANTM contestant Clark on why she doesn't accept that Isis, a transgendered contestant, is in the running to become America's Next Top Model.
- Truman Says John Bartlett on lumberjacks, soldiers and delivery men (oh my!) September 04 2008 11:26 AM
- Truman Says Quickies: Hedi Slimane to shoot full time? Plus Vivienne Westwood's album, Michael Phelps' personal style and more September 04 2008 8:45 AM
- Model Citizen RamonAgency: Red Models NYC
Birth date: May 1
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Boxers, briefs, or commando? Boxers
If you could be any superhero, who would you be? Spiderman - I love his storyline better because it's more realistic.
If you could have a plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go? China - I find the culture and way of life intriguing.
September 03 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Lumberjacks, Soldiers and Delivery Men, Oh My!
When John Bartlett started designing clothing in 1992, so many men were still wrapped up in the threadbare clutches of grunge, and metrosexuality had yet to come barreling out of the closet. Bartlett's visionary sketches of sharp, stylish, not-too-formal men quickly earned him accolades, most notably the Council of Fashion Designers of America's best menswear newcomer award in 1993 and 1997's Menswear Designer of the Year.September 03 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment The 100 Greatest, Gayest Albums Contributors
Jesse Archer Joey Arias Athens Boys Choir The Ballet Jackie Beat Andrew Belonsky Declan Bennett Nate Berkus Nils Berstein Sarah Bettens Bitch Cooper Lee Bombardier Justin Bond Kate Bornstein Boy George Matthew Breen Candis Cayne Cazwell Wilson Cruz Charlie David Vaginal Davis Mario Diaz Sean Dorsey Donna Dresch Ed Droste Mark Eitzel Melissa Ferrick Ferron Tori Fixx Colton Ford Jen Foster Smith Galtney Caryn Ganz Girl in a Coma Ari Gold Aaron Harris Darren Hayes Scott Heim Aaron Hicklin Murray Hill Perez Hilton Eric Himan Janis Ian Holly JohnsonSeptember 03 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Quickies: Rag & Bone opens shop, Phelps the philanthropist, Pilati uncensored, & Campos' choice September 03 2008 6:09 AM
- Entertainment Róisín Has Landed