- Truman Says Grooming: Getting the Perfect Fake Tan May 14 2008 8:23 AM
- Truman Says Agyness Deyn keeps rocking; The Project Runway/Nina Garcia saga continues; Josh Harnett hems Armani; Dov Charney - Retailer of the Year; 15 Spring Bags for Guys; Posh and Her Gaggle of Gays May 14 2008 6:06 AM
Agency: Click Model Management
Hometown: Homer, Alaska
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Boxers, briefs, or boxer-briefs? Boxer-briefs
What is your dream job? Navy seal -- I like the idea of jumping out of planes and running around. It seems rewarding -- stimulating.
Are you an adrenaline junky? Yes
Favorite color: Black
Favorite meal: Breakfast -- eggs and bacon with wheat toast and pancakes.
May 13 2008 8:00 PM
- Entertainment Swish and Swagger
If you ask author Joel Derfner why his spot-on accounts of modern gay life resonate with barflies and bookworms alike, he's ready with the simplest explanation: 'It's because I'm so attractive.' Facetiousness aside, Derfner's omnivorous literary diet and his capacity for self-examination give his writing an incisive edge over run-of-the-mill blogger bitchfests. In his new memoir, Swish: My Quest to Become the Gayest Person Ever, Derfner unpacks the tightly packed Prada bags of Manhattanite wit offered in his debut, Gay Haiku.May 13 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Levi's Among Most Gay-Friendly Companies May 13 2008 1:36 PM
- Truman Says Marc Jacob's Mystery Man; LV the new Lonely Planet?; George Lois takes his creativity elsewhere; Doing your 'do; Robeto Cavalli - "I'm not gay. I never could be."
Photo: Getty Images
Finally, light has been shed on one of the fashion worlds most elusive and ever changing brain busters: we now the identity of Marc Jacobs' gorgeous new boyfriend. (Swoon!) [The Cut]May 13 2008 8:15 AM
- Model Citizen NateAgency: Major Model Management
Hometown: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Birth date: March 13
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Do you play any sports? Football, baseball, basketball, and beach volleyball
Boxers, briefs, or commando? Boxer-briefs
Do you have brothers or sisters? Two older sisters
May 12 2008 8:00 PM
- Entertainment The Gay Agenda
FLICK: The Pevensie siblings are back in another installment of C. S. Lewis' fantasy series with The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian on Friday, May 16. With two pretty young things at the helm of this PG grandiose thriller, the 26 year-old title character, Ben Barnes, (above, left) and the eldest and handsomest Pevensie brother, Peter, played by 21 year-old William Moseley, (right) there's no shame in planting yourself amongst 12 year-olds reading The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe at your local theater.May 12 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says What We Bought: Mario Kart Wii
Photos: Courtesy of NintendoMay 12 2008 8:55 AM
- Truman Says J. Lo's Desire for you; The Australian Denim boom continues; John Galliano Coming to America; Don't F*ck with Loro Piana May 12 2008 8:13 AM
- Model Citizen RyanAgency: Click Model Management
Birth date: April 6
Zodiac sign: Aries
Where are you from originally? Texas
Where do you see yourself in 15 years? Living in a hut in Costa Rica or Maui.
What do you want to do after modeling? Well right now I am a part owner of a lounge.
Where is it? What is it called? Manhattan. It is called Upstairs.
May 11 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Behind the Scenes of Out's HOT issue.
Our sassy sister and friends at Popnography have got the goods!
Check out behind the scenes photos from one of Out's hottest fashion shoots ever! Pick up the June/July double issue to see the hottest models of 2008 go head to head.
Here's a peek at Blake. To learn more about him, visit Model Citizen.May 09 2008 9:14 AM
- Truman Says Perez Hilton for Hot Topic: Say it Ain't So!
May 09 2008 8:50 AM
- Truman Says Passing Judgment: Valentino's Bronze Age
Photo: Getty ImagesMay 09 2008 8:06 AM
- Truman Says Nina Garcia's New Gig; D&G's New Fragrance; Flower Power for Men; Perez Hilton for Hot Topic; Valentino Premiere's at Cannes May 09 2008 7:58 AM
- Model Citizen BlakeAgency: Public Image Worldwide
Hometown: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Birth date: January 8 -- same day as Elvis
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Favorite Color: Red
What has been the highlight of your modeling career so far? Walking in the shows in Milan -- and a shoot with Beth Ditto for Pop magazine photographed by Steven Klein.
What is your dream job? Personal trainer or masseuse
May 08 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Jerry Kaye at Dr. Marten; Hedi Slimane Denies Diesel; The New Guide to Going Gray; Kanye West Eyewear; Agyness Deyn Sings, Jessican Stam Spins; Remember PF Flyers?
May 08 2008 7:42 AM
- Model Citizen CalebAgency: Ford Models
Hometown: Dallas, Texas
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius, but on the Scorpio cusp -- so there's a little bit of sex appeal -- just a spoonful.
Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Crunchy
Do you play any sports? I snowboard and surf.
Where is your favorite place to snowboard? Mammoth, California
Do you have a favorite writer, author, poet? I like stage direction, acting, playwrights.
May 07 2008 8:00 PM
- Entertainment Cultural Czarina
For unstoppable socialite Zelda Kaplan, the champagne flute is always full, the velvet rope invisible, the pleasure infinite. When she's not running off to India and Africa, the charitable, club-hopping nonagenarian can be found sipping Syrah at Manhattan's trendiest haunts or appearing in ads as a new face for M.A.C. cosmetics' Originals collection. She's seen Edith Piaf perform live, danced with legendary jazz musician Tito Puente, received a thumbs-up on her fashion sense from Marc Jacobs, and chatted about public policy with George Clooney.May 07 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Spring/Summer Fling: Gucci Sandals
Photo: Courtesy of Gucci
The $10 flip flops you purchased at H&M during your last trip to the beach won't impress the boys at your next Fire Island beach bonfire or Hamptons social. Let's just say they are more flop that flip.May 07 2008 1:37 PM
- Truman Says Passing Judgment: Tilda Swinton & Justin Bond
May 07 2008 7:59 AM
- Truman Says Summer Shades! Surface 2 Air is Back! Dillon and Co. Keeps it Simple; Marc Jacobs is Sleeping with Whom?
May 07 2008 6:39 AM
- Model Citizen FultonAgency: Select Model Management
Hometown: Central London, United Kingdom
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Favorite Color: Envious emerald green
Where is one place you haven't been but would like to go? There are so many places. I'm a bit of a nomad, myself. I like the adventure.
Do you have any brothers and sisters? Six brothers -- I'm the baby.
May 06 2008 8:00 PM
- Girlfriend Can I Be Blunt? Tori Spelling
1. Let me find out for myself that the guy I'm dating is gay. Maybe he just thinks Manhunt is the new Friendster.2. We'll never get tired of the game "Which Character From Sex and the City and The Golden Girls Are You?' but if you're a Miranda or a Dorothy, own it. Not everyone can be Carrie and Blanche.3. I secretly love it when you quote my Lifetime movies and compare seemingly hopeless situations to Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?4. Skinny jeans should be in my closet, not yours.May 06 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Housing Works' Design on a Dime: Buy Designer Furniture & Fight AIDS May 06 2008 3:20 PM
© 2014, Here Media Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Entertainment Swish and Swagger