- Truman Says Karl Lagerfeld's New Book; Shopping Therapy; Magazine Wars; Balmain for Men?; That (yes, that) Murakami Sculpture goes for $15M May 16 2008 7:27 AM
Agency: Public Image Worldwide
Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
What are the characteristics of an Aquarius? Outgoing, confident, aloof, and smart
Being from Melbourne, can you surf? No, but I play basketball and love dancing. But I like street dancing -- it's called the Melbourne Shuffle.
May 15 2008 8:00 PM
- Entertainment The Gay Plot
Since George W. Bush made opposition to gay marriage a centerpiece of his 2004 reelection campaign, 24 states have passed measures banning gay partnerships or marriage. But despite all those laws, the number of same-sex couple households keeps growing! Nationwide, it was up 10% just between 2004 and 2006. Apparently you just can't legislate whom people choose to live with in a free country. (Note: Penis size can be precisely measured, but other figures may be subject to accidental error. Please excuse any inaccuracies.)May 15 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says The Summer's Must-Have Swimwear + Giveaway!
Here at Out, we're all a bunch of beach bums. We love spending our weekends soaking up some much-needed sun (or hiding beneath obscenely large umbrellas) on the sandy dunes of Fire Island or the Hamptons. And with Memorial Day weekend kicking off swimsuit season in a mere eight days, we're gearing up for one hot summer!May 15 2008 11:06 AM
- Truman Says Passing Judgment: Brad Pitt in Tom Ford
Photo: Getty ImagesMay 15 2008 10:30 AM
- Truman Says ELLE's New Fashion Reality Show
If you're a fashion reality show junkie, get ready to add another show to your regular TiVo diet of Americas Next Top Model, Project Runway and Make Me a Supermodel. While ELLE is said to be in negotiations to keep its hold on Project Runway, the magazine isn't waiting around to stay on top of the reality TV world.May 15 2008 4:00 AM
- Model Citizen RainerAgency: Select Model Management
Hometown: Yorkshire, Northern England
Birth date: 6, 7, 8, 9 -- nice, right? June 7, 1989
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Do you act like a Cancer? I can be a bit of a softy.
Where is your favorite place you have visited? Well, Japan was the strangest, but I liked it. But my favorite - The Bahamas.
Do you like Sushi? Pretend sushi -- from the supermarket May 14 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Puma Takes to the High Seas with Puma Sailing Lifestyle Collection
Photos: Getty ImagesMay 14 2008 11:39 AM
- Truman Says Grooming: Getting the Perfect Fake Tan May 14 2008 8:23 AM
- Truman Says Agyness Deyn keeps rocking; The Project Runway/Nina Garcia saga continues; Josh Harnett hems Armani; Dov Charney - Retailer of the Year; 15 Spring Bags for Guys; Posh and Her Gaggle of Gays May 14 2008 6:06 AM
- Model Citizen AmbroseAgency: Click Model Management
Hometown: Homer, Alaska
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Boxers, briefs, or boxer-briefs? Boxer-briefs
What is your dream job? Navy seal -- I like the idea of jumping out of planes and running around. It seems rewarding -- stimulating.
Are you an adrenaline junky? Yes
Favorite color: Black
Favorite meal: Breakfast -- eggs and bacon with wheat toast and pancakes.
May 13 2008 8:00 PM
- Entertainment Swish and Swagger
If you ask author Joel Derfner why his spot-on accounts of modern gay life resonate with barflies and bookworms alike, he's ready with the simplest explanation: 'It's because I'm so attractive.' Facetiousness aside, Derfner's omnivorous literary diet and his capacity for self-examination give his writing an incisive edge over run-of-the-mill blogger bitchfests. In his new memoir, Swish: My Quest to Become the Gayest Person Ever, Derfner unpacks the tightly packed Prada bags of Manhattanite wit offered in his debut, Gay Haiku.May 13 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Levi's Among Most Gay-Friendly Companies May 13 2008 1:36 PM
- Truman Says Marc Jacob's Mystery Man; LV the new Lonely Planet?; George Lois takes his creativity elsewhere; Doing your 'do; Robeto Cavalli - "I'm not gay. I never could be."
Photo: Getty Images
Finally, light has been shed on one of the fashion worlds most elusive and ever changing brain busters: we now the identity of Marc Jacobs' gorgeous new boyfriend. (Swoon!) [The Cut]May 13 2008 8:15 AM
- Model Citizen NateAgency: Major Model Management
Hometown: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Birth date: March 13
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Do you play any sports? Football, baseball, basketball, and beach volleyball
Boxers, briefs, or commando? Boxer-briefs
Do you have brothers or sisters? Two older sisters
May 12 2008 8:00 PM
- Entertainment The Gay Agenda
FLICK: The Pevensie siblings are back in another installment of C. S. Lewis' fantasy series with The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian on Friday, May 16. With two pretty young things at the helm of this PG grandiose thriller, the 26 year-old title character, Ben Barnes, (above, left) and the eldest and handsomest Pevensie brother, Peter, played by 21 year-old William Moseley, (right) there's no shame in planting yourself amongst 12 year-olds reading The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe at your local theater.May 12 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says What We Bought: Mario Kart Wii
Photos: Courtesy of NintendoMay 12 2008 8:55 AM
- Truman Says J. Lo's Desire for you; The Australian Denim boom continues; John Galliano Coming to America; Don't F*ck with Loro Piana May 12 2008 8:13 AM
- Model Citizen RyanAgency: Click Model Management
Birth date: April 6
Zodiac sign: Aries
Where are you from originally? Texas
Where do you see yourself in 15 years? Living in a hut in Costa Rica or Maui.
What do you want to do after modeling? Well right now I am a part owner of a lounge.
Where is it? What is it called? Manhattan. It is called Upstairs.
May 11 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Behind the Scenes of Out's HOT issue.
Our sassy sister and friends at Popnography have got the goods!
Check out behind the scenes photos from one of Out's hottest fashion shoots ever! Pick up the June/July double issue to see the hottest models of 2008 go head to head.
Here's a peek at Blake. To learn more about him, visit Model Citizen.May 09 2008 9:14 AM
- Truman Says Perez Hilton for Hot Topic: Say it Ain't So!
May 09 2008 8:50 AM
- Truman Says Passing Judgment: Valentino's Bronze Age
Photo: Getty ImagesMay 09 2008 8:06 AM
- Truman Says Nina Garcia's New Gig; D&G's New Fragrance; Flower Power for Men; Perez Hilton for Hot Topic; Valentino Premiere's at Cannes May 09 2008 7:58 AM
- Model Citizen BlakeAgency: Public Image Worldwide
Hometown: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Birth date: January 8 -- same day as Elvis
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Favorite Color: Red
What has been the highlight of your modeling career so far? Walking in the shows in Milan -- and a shoot with Beth Ditto for Pop magazine photographed by Steven Klein.
What is your dream job? Personal trainer or masseuse
May 08 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Jerry Kaye at Dr. Marten; Hedi Slimane Denies Diesel; The New Guide to Going Gray; Kanye West Eyewear; Agyness Deyn Sings, Jessican Stam Spins; Remember PF Flyers?
May 08 2008 7:42 AM
© 2014, Here Media Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Entertainment The Gay Plot