Calling All Killer Queens
The highly-addictive Guitar Hero or Rock Band can quickly turn any get together into an impromptu jam session -- but real players would be better served by planning ahead. Just buying the fancy music game and its plastic guitars and such isn't good enough, though. To truly do the deed in hotel-trashing excess -- or whichever lower-rent version of that behavior you can afford -- Out has put together a guide to the required gear, optimal attire and ideal refreshment for any budget. Here's how to make your night in a smashing success:May 28 2008 8:00 PM
Passing Judgment: Christian Siriano at the Sex and the City Premiere
May 28 2008 8:09 AM
Photo: Getty Images
Sex and the City in The City; Dries Van Noten Gets High Honors; New Fragrance from Kenzo; Eric Dane for Ernst Benz
At last, it is upon us. Sex and the City premiered at Radio City Music Hall last night. The fab four looked divine. [The Cut]May 28 2008 7:54 AM
Agency: Wilhelmina Men L.A.
Hometown: Laguna Beach, California
Birth date: April 14. I am such an Aries ' fun, reckless, attention whore.
Do you have an embarrassing moment from childhood? I have hundreds ' the worst might be when I pissed my pants in the school library. I've done much worse things since then.
May 27 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Media Gossip! Michael Macko Heads to Details
For all of you boys who love your fashion magazine gossip, here's the news that has the magazine and fashion worlds buzzing!May 27 2008 1:54 PM
- Truman Says LL Cool J for Sears; Marc Jacobs Back to Basics; 10 Stylish Vacation Destinations; May 27 2008 9:23 AM
- Model Citizen JosiahAgency: B1 Model Management
Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee
Birth date: December 8
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Boxers, briefs, or commando? Are we sleeping or just walking around ' we'll say say briefs.
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I got to go with strawberry.
May 26 2008 8:00 PM
- Entertainment The Gay Agenda
FLICK: We know you're probably suffering from a mild case of Sex and the City: The Movie fatigue, but in the slim chance that you've forgotten, the gayest chick flick of the summer (above) arrives in theaters May 30. Suggestion: Rather than opt for that tired "I'm a [Insert Sex and the City Character]" t-shirt idea, take a less expected route and stamp your favorite ribald quote from the series on a worn-in, fitted American Apparel top. Our pick (from prudish Charlotte in the show's first season): "Men Don't Marry the Up the Butt Girl. Whoever Heard of Mrs.May 26 2008 8:00 PM
- Entertainment Once is Not Enough
Max Greenfield, 28, has charmed the pants off girls and boys alike on Veronica Mars, Ugly Betty and now ABC Family's Greek, where this week he got to lock lips with his old friend, Paul James. [Read Out's interview with James here.] We talked with Greenfield about his -- and the network's -- first gay kiss, the towering babes of Betty and his grand plan to have the gayest resume on TV. Out: Introduce us to your character on Greek.May 26 2008 8:00 PM
- Model Citizen JamesAgency: New York Model Management
Hometown: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Birth date: December 16
What are the qualities you look for in a significant other? Sensitivity, understanding and someone that complements my personality although that may be difficult.
What is your biggest pet peeve? I hate when someone continues to talk when they don't know what they are talking about ' a blabber mouth ' someone who speaks just to speak.
May 25 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Prada's New Prez; Mandals; Allure's Shower Guide; Chronology of Cons
Photo: Getty ImagesMay 23 2008 8:40 AM
- Model Citizen TylerAgency: Major Model Management
Hometown: Waupun, Wisconsin
Birth date: March 2
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Did you play any sports growing up? Hockey since I was four.
What are your fondest memories from childhood? Fishing with my family during family vacations in Michigan.
What is the largest fish you ever caught? A 38-inch Northern.
Being from Wisconsin, do you like cheese? I love cheese, especially cheddar.
May 22 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Out.com Fashion Advice: Our Two Cents on Penny Loafers
Photo: Getty ImagesMay 22 2008 1:50 PM
- Truman Says Tom v. Thom; Patricia Fields Dresses the Masses; Marc Jacobs: Designer; Chloë Sevigny does Menswear; What the Soccer Players Wear May 22 2008 7:57 AM
- Model Citizen JoshuaAgency: Major Model Management
Hometown: Houston, TexasMay 21 2008 8:00 PM
How did you get discovered as a model? I was working out on the beach in Miami Beach.
What is your dream job? Acting.
Favorite color: Bluish green
Favorite meal: The buffalo burger, southern-made, at Fuddruckers in Houston.
- Truman Says FiFi Awards: The Year's Best Scents May 21 2008 7:57 AM
- Truman Says Gisele Sued by Carpenter; Duffel bags; Finalists for the VMan/Ford Model Model Search; Canadian Hair Awards (really?); Jeffrey's Stylist Raul Becerra May 21 2008 7:17 AM
- Model Citizen OraineAgency: Major Model Management
Hometown: St. Elizabeth, JamaicaMay 20 2008 8:00 PM
How long have you been in the United States? I've been in New York City for two and a half years now.
What do you think of New York? People walk faster. In Jamaica people are more laid back.
What has been the highlight of your modeling career so far? A shoot for Italian Vogue, the Lord & Taylor advertisement, and walking in the Nautica show.
- Entertainment A Thousand and One Stories
Out's June/July issue excerpts an excruciatingly funny chapter from Leslie Jordan's upcoming memoir My Trip Down the Pink Carpet, involving himself, Boy George and a monkey in the middle of the desert -- and that's just one of a thousand tales Jordan's got up his sleeve. The actor-writer-storyteller called Out just before he kicked off his summer-long tour. Leslie Jordan: Is this Out magazine? Out: It sure is. I'd like to place an ad, please. I'm an old cocksucker who can take his teeth out.May 20 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Unruly Heir Toasts Spring Preview
May 20 2008 3:00 PM
- Truman Says Bluefly "Tailored" for Men; Marc Jacobs the next Andy Warhol?; Gen Arts Who's Who; White Shoes for Summer May 20 2008 7:47 AM
- Entertainment A Family Affair
Fans of Alejandro Gonz'lez I''rritu or Krzysztof Kieslowski will likely be drawn to Fatih Akin's The Edge of Heaven. Born in Hamburg but 'raised in Turkish,' Akin is a poster boy for the kinder, gentler -- read: less blatantly xenophobic -- Germany, and his fifth feature vividly evokes the tense relationship between the Fatherland and its largest single minority.May 19 2008 8:00 PM
- Model Citizen TexasAgency: DNA Model Management
Hometown: Stockholm, Sweden
Birth date: February 25
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Favorite color: Green -- at least for right now for Spring.
Where is one place you would like to travel to? The Amazon
May 19 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Clinique Skin Supplies for Men Targets Wrinkles; Tom Ford's New Eyewear; Harry's of London Goes Online; Diddy's "Viagra" May 19 2008 7:41 AM
- Model Citizen AlexAgency: DNA Model Management
Hometown: Burlington, Canada
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Do you play any sports? Hockey, football, and I snowboard and ski.
Where is the best place to snowboard/ski? Whistler, British Columbia
Favorite color: White and red
What is your cell phone ringtone? 'Kryptonite' by Three Doors Down
Who is your favorite band? The Beatles
May 18 2008 8:00 PM
© 2014, Here Media Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Truman Says Media Gossip! Michael Macko Heads to Details