Tom Daley is the Face of Adidas NEO
By Julien Sauvalle
Is Tom Daley about to make a big splash in the fashion world?
Daley succeeds to troubled singer Justin Bieber as the face of the brand. The athlete will appear in NEO's latest "Live Your Style" campaign in the UK.
We're not biased, but we have to tip our hats to Adidas for choosing an (adorable) openly-gay man: Daley makes perfect sense as a role model, and he will hopefully have a positive impact on the younger generation. Ok, we're a little bit biased.
Click through to see the first images of the campaign, and watch Daley himself announce his partnership with NEO below:
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower