Daily Crush: A.P.C. + Nike 'Blazer' High-Tops
By Julien Sauvalle
Heads up, shoe addicts: A.P.C. and Nike have just unveiled their latest collaboration. The Blazer is a unisex high-top, available in white with navy accents. These limited-edition sneakers will become available tomorrow, Thursday February 6. As a word of advice, previous A.P.C. and Nike collabs have sold out in a matter of hours, so be prepared to fight for them. Ready. Steady. Go!
Blazer sneaker by A.P.C. + Nike, $110, available at USonline.APC.fr and A.P.C. stores worldwide on February 6.
- A GAY LOVE LETTER TO JAMES FRANCO
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet