Find the Perfect Suit For Under $200
By Julien Sauvalle
This week, the e-retailer ASOS launches a comprehensive selection of tailored separates and suiting items for Spring 2014.
The range features over 300 mix-and-match pieces, available in a variety of fabrics, styles, and fit. It's the ideal way to upgrade your wardrobe for the office, formal events, or more casual occasions without spending a fortune.
ASOS is also making it easier than ever to pick your getup: The new Tailoring Hub features style advice and "how to" videos to help you choose the right suit for you. Keep checking the website, as more styles will become available in February.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- 5 of the Best: Wireless Speakers
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection