New Shop: Bosideng New York Pop-Up
By Michael Cook
Menswear label Bosideng launched its first pop-up shop inside Rothmans on Wednesday night. The event was complete with a fabulous party: Cocktails from Owls Brew and Brugal Rum, mixed with a sprinkling of celebrities like Taye Diggs and The Good Wife's Matt Czuchry.
Bosideng was established in China in 1979, and it's just beginning its launch in the US this January. With its classic menswear influences and a subtle touch of luxury, it'll be a welcome addition to your wardrobe. New creative director, Amelia Pretious, got us very excited to see where this brand will take our style!
Bosideng Pop-Up, at Rothmans New York; 222 Park Avenue South, RothmansNY.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend