Daily Crush: Team USA Ceremony Cardigan by Polo Ralph Lauren
By Julien Sauvalle
Here's one piece of knitwear that your Grandma would be proud of. In fact, anybody should be proud of wearing it: This Polo Ralph Lauren cardigan is the official uniform that the American olympic team will be sporting during the opening ceremonies of the Sochi Winter Games, on February 7.
Team Ralph Lauren didn't really take the less-is-more approach: This sumptuous shawl-collar cardi features the American flag, the Olympic rings, and a patchwork of patriotic stars and stripes, all knitted in the finest wool. Quite the fashion statement -- with the merit of looking extremely warm and cozy. Get yours fast: The Team USA cardigan only comes in a limited edition of 324 pieces.
Team USA Ceremony Cardigan by Polo Ralph Lauren, $595, at RalphLauren.com
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips