WATCH: Saint Laurent Paris Fall 2014
By Julien Sauvalle
The invitation artwork illustrated by Raymond Pettibon, who has signed iconic album covers for the likes of Sonic Youth, the Foo Fighters, and Black Flag, was a major hint: Hedi Slimane's third menswear collection for Saint Laurent was a continuation of the designer's ongoing exploration of rocker style. Done with just the right amount of glam and attitude.
Watch the runway show below, on a soundtrack by L.A. garage band Froth:
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath