WATCH: Dior Homme 'Saw Your Face Before'
By Julien Sauvalle
The next Dior Homme collection has yet to be presented in Paris, but creative director Kris Van Assche has something to keep us waiting: A stunning campaign shot by Willy Vanderperre.
To support the magazine ads, the photographer also directed a short movie entitled "Saw Your Face Before,"
in which we find model Tim Schumacher in a contemplative state, sitting poolside in his modernist Hollywood house.
Is he longing for a lost lover, killing time in between castings, or simply tired of wearing a black wool suit in the California heat? Who knows. But with Van Assche's cubist designs, inspired by a trip the designer took to the East Coast, the result is a sensual and elegant moment of bliss, bringing to mind David Hockney's sun-filled piscines de papier paintings.
Watch it below:
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower