Daily Crush: Casio G-Shock GDX6900 Series
By Julien Sauvalle
One of Casio's best-selling watches for men just got a growth hormone treatement. After receiving fan requests for a bigger timepiece, the G-Shock design team spent two years redesigning their classic 6900. The result is a watch 10% larger than the original model. That should please those size queens for a while.
The oversized case leaves enough room for bonus features such as an LED flash alarm, a world time function,
a perpetual calendar, and 200-meter water resistance. Not to forget an ultimate resistance to shocks and
a state-of-the-art electronic chronograph. We dig the cool gray transluscent resin model (pictured above), also available with a gold mirror face (shown below).
Casio G-SHOCK GDX6900, $130. www.G-Shock.com
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Anne Rice Brings Back Lestat For New Novel
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris