Dane DeHaan For Prada Spring 2014
By Julien Sauvalle
We've been seeing heartthrob Dane DeHaan a lot more in the pages of fashion magazines lately. This Spring, it will become even more difficult to avoid his mesmerizing blue eyes.
The young actor was chosen by Miuccia Prada to appeared in her latest menswear campaign. DeHaan is photographed by one of the most famous portraitists in the industry: Annie Leibovitz.
This is the first time that Leibovitz collaborates with Prada, and her signature use of soft earthy tones creates a startling contrast with the bright tropical florals of the collection.
DeHaan, who wears Prada's fashion with elegant nonchalance, has become quite the fashionisto since his staring roles in The Place Beyond The Pines and Kill Your Darlings. He will be back on the silverscreen this year as Harry Osborn in The Amazing Spiderman 2.
Scroll down to see the more images of the campaign, and jump to the next page to watch a behind-the-scenes video:
NEXT: Behind-the-scenes with Dane DeHaan (Video)
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Meet RuPaul's Drag Race's New, Bulgier Pit Crew