Daily Crush: Happy Socks For Opening Ceremony
By Julien Sauvalle
How many pairs of socks is too many? If they come from Happy Socks, the answer is: Never enough.
Hot on the heels of their hysterical collaboration with David LaChapelle, the Swedish sock brand launches four new designs, only available at Opening Ceremony.
Made in combed cotton and polyamide (for that extra-bounce effect), whichever pair you choose will add a touch of color to your outfit and keep your toes warm. Sure to make a great impression on the street when your perfectly cuffed pants rise up and sublty reveal your taste for creative patterns.
Happy Socks x Opening Ceremony, $50 (box of 4 pairs) at OpeningCeremony.us
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World