Henrik Lundqvist Will Model For Bread & Boxers
By Julien Sauvalle
Let's kick off 2014 with some heartwarming news from Sweden!
The underwear brand Bread & Boxers, a memorable crush of ours last year, has chosen ice hockey player Henrik Lundqvist as its new spokesman. The NHL goaltender, who was named one of "The 25 Most Stylish Men" by GQ in 2013, will model in their upcoming underwear campaign:
"I always wanted to be involved in building a brand, but the right opportunity hadn’t presented itself until now,' Lundqvist told WWD. "The line is beautiful and comfortable — essential, really — which is what attracted me to Bread & Boxers. I wore the products and loved them. It’s that simple. [It's] styled with a clean, Swedish aesthetic, so the pieces are perfect for me whether I’m traveling city-to-city for hockey, or just enjoying my time in New York City. Sport and style are both important aspects of my lifestyle.”
The full campaign will be revelead next week at Madison Square Garden, in New York. Mark your calendars.
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem