Rihanna Graces Balmain's New Spring Campaign
By Julien Sauvalle
Truman is usually more keen on menswear and male models, but the news of Rihanna appearing in the latest Balmain women's campaign was just so exciting that we felt compelled to share it anyway!
The Bajan beauty has been a muse to creative director Olivier Rousteing for years: The young designer mentionned RiRi as an ongoing inspiration in our interview last October, and he's shared several pictures of them together at his Paris office via Instragram.
Still, we're happily surprised to see Rihanna in the brand's Spring-Summer 2014 campaign, looking as breathtaking as ever in these Inez & Vinoodh shots.
What do you think?
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Body Ready: Performance Grooming With Swimmer Amini Fonua
- Check Out Exclusive Animated GIFs of Chris O'Dowd and Nick Frost's Epic Dance-off
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'