Rihanna Graces Balmain's New Spring Campaign
By Julien Sauvalle
Truman is usually more keen on menswear and male models, but the news of Rihanna appearing in the latest Balmain women's campaign was just so exciting that we felt compelled to share it anyway!
The Bajan beauty has been a muse to creative director Olivier Rousteing for years: The young designer mentionned RiRi as an ongoing inspiration in our interview last October, and he's shared several pictures of them together at his Paris office via Instragram.
Still, we're happily surprised to see Rihanna in the brand's Spring-Summer 2014 campaign, looking as breathtaking as ever in these Inez & Vinoodh shots.
What do you think?
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters