Nolan Funk Drops His Pants For Versace
By Julien Sauvalle
Donatella Versace is decidedly full of surprises!
After choosing Lady Gaga to model her women's collection, la Versace picked actor Nolan Funk, of Glee and Awkward fame, to appear in her Spring-Summer 2014 menswear campaign.
Photographers Mert & Marcus make the most of Funk's perfect physique: The 27-year-old embodies the quintessential Versace man, whether he's dressed up in a tailored suit, sporting skin-tight leather pants, or simply showing off his black undies.
Nothing that we haven't seen before here (remember The Canyons?), but it sure is a nice reminder!
Which Nolan do you prefer?
Scroll down to make your decision:
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower