Nolan Funk Drops His Pants For Versace
By Julien Sauvalle
Donatella Versace is decidedly full of surprises!
After choosing Lady Gaga to model her women's collection, la Versace picked actor Nolan Funk, of Glee and Awkward fame, to appear in her Spring-Summer 2014 menswear campaign.
Photographers Mert & Marcus make the most of Funk's perfect physique: The 27-year-old embodies the quintessential Versace man, whether he's dressed up in a tailored suit, sporting skin-tight leather pants, or simply showing off his black undies.
Nothing that we haven't seen before here (remember The Canyons?), but it sure is a nice reminder!
Which Nolan do you prefer?
Scroll down to make your decision:
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Team Bey