Daily Crush: Topman x SIBLING Collection, Featuring Abel van Oeveren
By Julien Sauvalle
Known for their humor and vibrant use of color, SIBLING also come up with some of the most otherwordly knitwear designs we've ever seen on the runway (evidence here). For Topman, they created a line of Christmas sweaters with a fun, irreverent gothic twist. Cue a skull-reindeer sweater, closer in inspiration to Donnie Darko than Rudolph and his red nose. For the more faint-hearted, there's also a selection of very family-friendly Fair Isle sweaters, beanies, and scarves.
Beautifully presented by model-of-the-moment Abel van Oeveren, the collection hits Topman shelves on December 10.
But wait, we have a secret: It's already available online. Merry Christmas!
Topman x SIBLING: Beanies $40; Scarves $80; Sweaters $160. US.Topman.com
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Actor Brandon Tyler Harris explains the importance of Sal Bardo's Pink Moon
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film