Daily Crush: Topman x SIBLING Collection, Featuring Abel van Oeveren
By Julien Sauvalle
Known for their humor and vibrant use of color, SIBLING also come up with some of the most otherwordly knitwear designs we've ever seen on the runway (evidence here). For Topman, they created a line of Christmas sweaters with a fun, irreverent gothic twist. Cue a skull-reindeer sweater, closer in inspiration to Donnie Darko than Rudolph and his red nose. For the more faint-hearted, there's also a selection of very family-friendly Fair Isle sweaters, beanies, and scarves.
Beautifully presented by model-of-the-moment Abel van Oeveren, the collection hits Topman shelves on December 10.
But wait, we have a secret: It's already available online. Merry Christmas!
Topman x SIBLING: Beanies $40; Scarves $80; Sweaters $160. US.Topman.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series